Banos Familia

A place to gather events, ideas and family...all in one place, while we are far away

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Posting from Scott

hi everyone...just thought I'd drop a note...hope everyone is doing well in the aftermath of katrina and rita...two white trash names that will forever leave their mark on our family...I've been keeping up as much as I can with everything going on and I appreciate the photos and writings...I've been gone for three weeks doing our ship's combat system upgrade...we shot off seven missiles with no problems...it was kind of stressful b/c it's all equipment that I'm responsible for and seeing it work well was a great sigh of relief...other than that, we have a lot of at-sea time in the next few months gearing up for deployment in september (unless it changes, which it probably will)...my orders onboard the USS HOWARD end in November, so I will only have to do about two months of the deployment...hope everyone is doing well...let me know if anyone is coming out to San Diego in the future.
-Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home