Banos Familia

A place to gather events, ideas and family...all in one place, while we are far away

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Wilma's Snowing!

We started with the outer bands of Wilma very late last night. Lots of rain from 2am on... After I got to work, however, she decided to start snowing on us! I can't believe what I am seeing outside my window. It is October 25 and Wilma is snowing, now sticking to the cars!

We're doing great up here and will clearly be settling in for an earlier winter than we'd planned. Dan's out of school for Fall Break and catching up with himself this week while I'm spending yet another slow week at work. We'll be heading down to Dallas this weekend for some preliminary house hunting and a U2 concert with Bain. We can't wait!

Hope everyone is well.
Take care-
love,
Betsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home