Banos Familia

A place to gather events, ideas and family...all in one place, while we are far away

Friday, January 19, 2007

Thank God for HUGE miracles

After days of waiting, I am so relieved and glad to learn that Molly is cancer free. First, I was shocked by the news, having been so recklessly cavalier about the tumor not being malignant. The thought of it not going the way I expected never crossed my mind. And it scared me to wonder about the implications that came with a malignant tumor. Life certainly is fleeting and delicate and although what happened to Molly lost out to her physical strength and will, those stiuations only underscore how precious it is.

It's hard to remember to live each day to the fullest--especially when each day is not always the best day. But I think what that statement really means is that we need to be mindful of being present in our lives--even thoughout the bad, so that when the good does come, we are more grateful for it.

So today I am GRATEFUL for HUGE miracles. It's a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home